1. Cancel your appointment online if you cannot attend. You will be charged for an appointment not cancelled within 24-hours of your scheduled time.
2. If you do not cancel and do not show up for your appointment, it will be impossible to make another online appointment and you will need to call the office to reschedule.
3. The privacy of your medical information is important to us. We are required by law to provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices.
4. Please print, complete, and bring new patient forms to your first appointment. Please read Important Information prior to scheduling an evaluation.
5. Click on the link below to schedule an appointment. By doing so you indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions, fees (all fees due in full at time of service) and cancellation policy, and that you have reviewed the Notice of Privacy Practices.
NOTE: Please call the office if you cannot find an appointment time that works for you or you need assistance with scheduling. Click below to schedule an appointment now.